Custom Contact Lens Selection, Fitting, and Management
The convenience of contact lenses provides vision correction and comfort to suit your personal lifestyle. Our doctors will assist you with choosing a contact lens to match your prescription while delivering the vision comfort you desire. You will also receive helpful instruction from our specialists on how to care for your contact lenses.
We offer a wide range of contact lenses designed to address vision issues while maximizing your comfort. Whether dealing with distance or near vision, there are contact lenses available that may be right for you, including:
- Disposable Soft Contact Lenses: One of the most common type of contacts, these lenses are worn for a specified period of time, then thrown away and replaced with a fresh pair of contacts
- Daily Disposable Lenses: These contacts allow you to have fresh, clean lenses for all-day comfort
- Bifocal/Monovision Contact Lenses: Patients needing these type of lenses are able to see clearly both at a distance and near – usually without the need for reading glasses
- Multifocal Contacts Lenses: With these lenses, one is able to see distance, near, and intermediate with equal clarity
- Scleral Contact Lenses: Scleral contact lenses have allowed thousands of patients who have suffered vision loss due to keratoconus, post-refractive surgical complications, severe dry eyes, post-R-K surgery, post-Lasik surgery and a host of other corneal conditions to see clearly and comfortably once again.
If you’ve been told in the past that you cannot wear contact lenses or had trouble with contact lens comfort, be sure to ask about scleral contact lenses.
A full line of manufacturer’s brands available from our optical center include those listed below.
We also carry Custom fit Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) lenses. Our doctors will gladly work with you to determine which contact lens brand is best for your vision needs.
Oasys for Astigmatism
1-Day Acuvue Oasys
1-Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism
1-Day Acuvue Moist
Air Optix family of lenses
Dailies Total 1
Dailies Total 1 Multifocal
Alcon Dailies Aquacomfort Plus
Freshlook color contact lenses
Air Optix with hydraglyde
Air Optix Colors
Bausch + Lomb
ULTRA for Presbyopia
BioTrue 1-day for Presbyopia
Purevision, Purevision 2, and Softlens Toric, Multifocial and Spherical lenses
Proclear family of lenses
MyDay Daily Disposable
Clariti family of 1-day lenses
Biofinity family of lenses